Facebook Dating Sign Up – Facebook Secret Dating -How To Get Facebook Dating App – Facebook Dating Step by Step Guide – Dating on Facebook App Free for Singles – Download Facebook Dating App for Singles
Have you been looking for love at all the wrong places, or maybe you think you are not just cut out for love?
Well, we have got you covered because we will be giving you details on a brilliant platform where you can find the love of your life and live that fairytale love story you thought could never be. This amazing platform is known as Facebook dating, and it provides excellent features.
Download Facebook Dating App for Singles
You might be wondering why Facebook dating since there are other dating apps. The reason is Facebook dating makes it easier to find love.
You get to start meaningful relationships based on common things, and the app has safety, security, and privacy as its forefront motto. Facebook dating has lots of amazing features like:
- Connecting and sharing Facebook and Instagram stories.
- The secret crush feature enables you to match with people you are already intimate with on Facebook or Instagram.
- You will be able to add your Instagram posts to your Facebook dating profile.
- You can access events and groups to see people with whom you share similar interests.
- Facebook assures you are safe while sharing details of your date with someone via Facebook messenger.
- With one tap, you can create a Facebook dating profile.
Facebook Dating App Review
If you have been interested so far and you are already planning to sign up Facebook dating account, here is the general analysis of the Facebook dating app:
- You will be able to meet someone on Facebook dating online app, you can get connected, and the awesome part is you plan a date as well.
- You are allowed to start a relationship with people you are already intimate with.
- To enable you to mingle with a lot of people, you can join the Facebook page.
- Facebook records more than thirty million followers worldwide, which means your choice is also there.
- Facebook can be the best place to meet someone who is decent, honest, and truthful since you will be picking based on common interests.
- Signing up is free, which means there are no costs for signing up with the Facebook app.
- Above one million people have tied the knot with the use of the Facebook dating platform.
How to Create Facebook Dating Account
The first step to using Facebook Dating is creating your profile. You can create your profile from your Facebook app for Android or iPhone.
You must turn on Location Services for Facebook before you create your profile.
Note that you can update or delete your profile. If you delete your Dating profile, you can’t make a new one for seven days.
Signing up, as we said earlier, is free, and the best part is that it is easy as well. To create a Facebook dating account, follow these guidelines:
- Go to your Facebook app and tap Menu, then Dating.
- Tap Get started and continue through the questions. Make your selections and tap Next, or you can tap Skip to move to the next question.
- Review your profile details, then tap Confirm.
- To complete your profile and add more details and pictures, tap one:
- Preview suggested profile: to automatically use information and pictures from your Facebook profile.
- Complete profile manually: to add details and pictures yourself.
- Select your gender identity
Part of creating a profile is selecting your gender identity. We know this list doesn’t reflect the full spectrum of identity. We ask you to select the one that you most closely identify with. The gender identity options are:
- Cis woman
- Trans woman
- Cis man
- Trans man
- Non-binary person
- Select your match’s gender identity
- Complete your profile
- Start getting matches and dating on the Facebook Dating app.
How to Create Facebook Dating Account using Mobile Phone (Download Facebook Dating App for Singles)
You can create a Facebook dating account by downloading the Facebook app if you have a smartphone like Android, iPhone, iPad, etc. once you have downloaded the Facebook app, open it and then log in properly. Once done, visit the site shown above to enable you to switch to the Facebook dating platform. To finish the process, tap on sign-in and observe the prompt.
Facebook Dating Login
If you have succeeded in creating a Facebook dating account and you want to log in, the steps below will teach you how to log in:
- Open the Facebook app
- Click on the dating icon
- Or search for dating using the search bar and click on the icon.
- Enter your login details
- Meet potential matches and start dating.
More About Facebook Dating
If you’re interested in using Facebook Dating to meet new people, you can create a dating profile.
In Facebook Dating, you can send likes and messages to people you’re interested in. Once someone likes you back, you’ll match and can start chatting in Dating.
Note that all people on Facebook Dating must follow Facebook Community Standards.
And then Facebook Dating profiles and activity can’t be promotional in nature or contain commercial offers.
Facebook Dating is different from your Facebook profile in several ways:
- Although you access Facebook Dating from your Facebook account, your Dating profile is different from your Facebook profile.
- Your current Facebook friends and anyone outside of Facebook Dating can’t see your Dating profile. For example, your Dating activities don’t appear in your Facebook Feed.
- All conversations you have in Facebook Dating are separate from your conversations on Facebook Messenger.
- You can delete your Dating profile without deleting your Facebook account. However, deleting your Facebook account also deletes your Dating profile.
- If you become friends on Facebook with someone that you’ve matched with, your matches or suggested matches in Facebook Dating will still be able to see your Dating profile.
Your Facebook Dating Suggested Matches
Facebook Dating suggests matches for you based on your preferences and the information that you enter into your Dating profile. Your Dating preferences can include the height and age range that you prefer for a potential match.
Facebook also uses the things that you and others do and provide on Facebook, for example:
- Information you’ve added to your Facebook or Dating profile, such as your hometown or the schools you’ve attended.
- Interests such as Facebook groups and events that you have in common. This can include past and future events that you’ve expressed interest in or attended. You can also look for suggested matches in events and groups
Note that Facebook may use other signals from Facebook to help provide you with more relevant matches.
Bear in mind that if you have Suggest friends of friends turned on, you may see friends of your Facebook friends. If you turn off Suggest friends of friends, your suggested matches won’t include people who are friends with your Facebook friends.
You can narrow your suggested matches by turning on This is a strong preference in the options for your ideal match.
That is it on download Facebook dating app for singles.
We will love to get your comments on this article. Thank you.