Facebook Dating App Download 2023 (Facebook Dating Free Home)
Learn about Facebook Dating Free, Facebook Dating App and the Facebook Dating Home.
Facebook Dating App Download 2023
As everyone knows, Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook with the help of his Harvard College buddies and colleagues Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
The platform has a humble beginning as its membership is only restricted to Harvard students. It soon became so popular globally that billions of people use it daily.
As much as the Facebook website is reaching the end of the world, it is going through a series of evolution and improvement. Features are being introduced from year to year.
Apart from the fact that you want to make new friends on this platform, you should also consider the benefits you stand to gain from the various Facebook features and plugins.
As mentioned earlier, many new features have been added to the Facebook app. These features include a Facebook marketplace, Facebook dating, Facebook games, Facebook avatar, etc.
These features allow Facebook users to connect with their loved ones. These features equally enhance flexibility in the platform. So, anyone anywhere in the world can enjoy themselves on the site.
With the Facebook dating app, there is an opportunity to build relationships and hook up. Read below for more about the Facebook Dating app.
What is Facebook Dating Free?
The Facebook dating app is limited to some countries. We hope, with time, it will be expanded to other countries. The age required for one to qualify to access the Facebook Dating app is eighteen and above. Facebook users are allowed to use the platform exclusively.
To access Facebook Dating, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Facebook account in good standing that is at least 30 days old.
- Live in a country where Dating is available.
- Countries include the following:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
The Facebook Dating feature is currently been rolled out to other nations of the world. Hopefully, soon, it will be available everywhere.
Facebook may restrict which Facebook accounts can access Dating. If you can’t access or no longer have access to Dating, it might be because:
- You are not aged 18 or older.
- You have a new or inactive account.
- A bridge of Facebook’s Terms of Service, Community Standards or other policies.
Facebook Dating App Free For Singles
The Facebook dating app is a platform you can use to hook up, flirt and get into a romantic relationship with other Facebook users. It is separate from your main Facebook account.
Facebook Dating is an online dating service developed by Facebook. There is currently no web version; it is only available from the Facebook mobile app on Android and iOS.
The feature is free and available to mature singles. It is a nice space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests.
How to find Facebook Dating within the Facebook app
If you’re eligible to use Facebook Dating, you can access it using the steps below:
- Log into the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Tap the menu icon (the three horizontal lines)
- Tap the Dating icon.
- From there, you can create a Facebook Dating profile.
- You can also access Dating by typing “Facebook Dating” into the search bar on your Facebook app and tapping the Facebook Dating shortcut.
Note: Dating is only available on the Facebook apps for Android and iPhone. You won’t be able to access Dating on your computer.
The Facebook Dating Site
The Facebook Dating site cannot be operated on the web browser or via a link. It is not a separate app that can be downloaded. Instead, you can access the dating feature from the updated version of the Facebook mobile application only.
All required is to update your Facebook mobile app and log in to your account. Then go to see more options from the Facebook menu page. There you can get the Facebook dating feature.
Features of Facebook Dating
Using the Facebook dating feature comes with some features. They include:
- Stories sharing via linked accounts: Users can get their shared stories from their Instagram and Facebook accounts to their Facebook dating accounts. This means your account can be linked to your Instagram and Facebook profiles.
- Live locations: In the chat room with other users, live locations can be shared within themselves. This is meant to provide security among users.
- Secret Crush: The secret crush feature allows users to add up to 9 of their Facebook friends. This is normally not allowed by default. You will have to add them to your secret crush list, and they will add you to theirs before you can get matched to them.
Facebook Dating Home 2023
As said earlier, users are required to sign up for an account on Facebook dating. This can be done via the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the homepage, tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on the “see more” options.
- Then tap on Dating.
- You will be required to create a Facebook dating account from this page.
- Fill in your gender and location to continue.
- Then put in place 12 tiles or get answers to the questions on the page.
- Add some pictures of yourself to let others know who you are or how you look.
- Select your match preference and tap on continue.
After this step, your account will be created and ready to use. You will have to tap on the love icon to notify an interest in a user. Otherwise, you can skip the user by tapping on the cancel sign (X).
Facebook draws its features from other dating apps in the market. It has a secret crush feature and an event or group column where you can find users willing to connect. It can share your location and enables you to pair with other users around your locality. It also has a safety feature and allows you to combine it with Instagram.
Safety Tips while Using the Facebook Dating App
You are always the best judge of your own safety, and these guidelines are not meant to replace your own discretion. But you will do well to follow them.
When meeting someone on the Facebook dating platform, make sure you:
1. Share Carefully
In your Facebook Dating profile or chat messages with someone, do not include your last name, financial information, email, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information. Report and block anyone who requests this type of personal information from you or who appears suspicious.
2. Watch out for Scams
Scammers may use fraudulent or compromised accounts to dupe you into handing over money or personal information.
If you receive a message that you believe is a scam, do not respond and report the sender to Facebook.
Some common warning signs of a scammer include:
- Wants to leave Facebook Dating immediately and communicate via personal email or instant messaging.
- Claims to be in love quickly in order to persuade you to speak with them.
- Plans to visit, but something bad happens, and plans are canceled.
Scammers may attempt to convince you to wire money or send gifts. They may request funds to cover travel expenses, medical emergencies, hotel bills, hospital bills, or visas.
Any online love whose interest is money is most likely a scammer.
3. Don’t Send Money
Never respond to any requests for money, wire transfers, or donations.
4. Get to know the person before you meet for the first time.
Make sure you are always safe.
5. Stay safe when meeting someone in person
Here are some suggestions to help you stay safe:
- Tell someone about your plans
- Meet and stay in public
- Monitor any alcohol or substance consumption
- Make sure your mobile phone is charged
- Arrange your own transportation
6. If you are feeling uneasy or unsafe
If you or someone you know has been a victim of a crime or is in immediate danger, contact local law enforcement for assistance.
If you ever feel pressured or uneasy, you can:
- End the date and arrange your own transportation home.
- Block anyone who makes you feel uneasy.
- Report anyone you think is suspicious.
Make sure you use the Facebook Dating app safely. Thank you.
Facebook Dating Online Free (2023) | Dating on Facebook over 50
Dating in Facebook Dating App Download Free for Singles 2023 (Meet Facebook Singles Over 40)
Facebook Dating – Dating On Facebook For Free 2023 | Facebook Dating For Singles 2023
I don’t have this. How can I get it?
Very honest and loyal
I dont have it
Hey Joseph from Kenya. I am working with community health working from Kenya.
I am a very honest, loyal, and trustworthy woman