Facebook, now more than ever is placing great importance on the dating life of its users, so much a Dating App for singles has been created. The Facebook Dating App is a feature baked into Facebook to allow users get together without much fuss or hassle.
The Facebook Dating App requires no payment of any sort to make use of. It is totally free. However, you must have a Facebook account to be eligible to use the feature. Also, you have to set up a dating profile just like with other dating sites. This way, other singles using the feature can identify you and also know your interests.
Download Facebook Dating App for Free
The Facebook Dating App, being an app may lead you to believe it can be downloaded and installed on your device like any other app. That’s not the case with this particular app though. You see, Facebook baked this app straight into the Facebook site, such that if you have a Facebook account, you should be able to use the app without any need to download it or any dependencies separately.
This way, users of the Facebook Dating App need not worry about updating it to new versions when available. Facebook manages it and ensures it is up to date at all times.
Facebook Dating App Availability
As of this moment, the Facebook dating App is not available for use in all countries. Just a handful of countries can use it. It would not be wrong to assume Facebook is working on making this feature available in more countries. To avoid giving inaccurate information as to which countries have the service now, how about you find out if it is available in your country instead? Here’s how to do that;
- Once logged in to your Facebook account, click on the options icon(three vertical dots) on Facebook.
- You should see “Dating” as one of the options if the Dating service is available in your country.
- Also, you should get a dating notification at the top of your news feed with a heart shape at the top of your Facebook profile.
On clicking these links, you will be redirected to the dating home, where you can begin enjoying Facebook’s dating services.
Creating a Facebook Dating Profile 2020
To create a dating profile on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- After signing in to your account, tap the menu icon (three dots).
- Select “See More“.
- The “Dating” option should now be seen. Also, you could tap on the dating notification or heart icon to access the dating area.
- Select your gender and confirm your location.
- Now arrange the 12-profile tile in order. This could be either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Choose a dating photo to use.
- Specify your match in your profile.
That should about do it to get you ready for dating on Facebook.