Facebook Dating App Download: Facebook, as we all know, is an initiative of a Cambridge student; Mark Zuckerberg, together with his fellow students and roommates; Eduardo Saverin; Andrew McCollum; Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes in Harvard College.
This platform which started just like child’s play when it first limited Facebook membership to Harvard students, has made waves throughout the countries of the world such that it is rare to find anyone who has not heard of such a name before.
In as much as the Facebook website is reaching the ends of the world, it is passing through a series of evolution and improvement. Features are being introduced from year to year.
Apart from the fact that you want to make new friends on this platform, you should also consider the benefit you stand to gain from the various Facebook features and plugins.
As was earlier said, a lot of new features have been added to the Facebook app. These features include; Facebook marketplace, Facebook dating, Facebook games, and Facebook avatars, etc.
These features allow Facebook users to connect with their loved ones. With the Facebook dating app, there is an opportunity to build relationships and hook up.
These features equally enhance flexibility in the platform. By so doing, anyone anywhere in the world can enjoy themselves on the site.
Facebook Dating Free
Facebook dating is free. But the Facebook dating app is not accessible to all countries. We hope with time; it will be expanded to other countries. The age to qualify for Facebook dating is eighteen and above. Facebook users are allowed to use the platform exclusively.
Facebook Dating is available in many countries for adults with active Facebook accounts.
To access Facebook Dating, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Facebook account in good standing that is at least 30 days old.
- Live in a country where Dating is available. The following countries have dating available:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
Facebook Dating App Free For Singles
The Facebook dating app is a platform that you can use to hook up, flirt and get into a romantic relationship with other Facebook users. It is separate from your main Facebook account.
If you’re interested in using Facebook Dating to meet new people, you can create a dating profile. In the Facebook Dating app, you can send likes and messages to people you’re interested in. Once someone likes you back, you’ll match and can start chatting in Dating.
It is free to use.
Dating Site on Facebook
The Facebook Dating site (Facebook dating app) cannot be operated on the web browser or via a link. It is not a separate app that can be downloaded. Instead, you can access the dating feature from the updated version of the Facebook mobile application only.
All required is to get your Facebook mobile application updated and log in to your account. Then go to see more options from the Facebook menu page. There you can get the Facebook dating feature.
Facebook Dating is different from your Facebook profile in several ways:
- Although you access Dating from your Facebook account, your Dating profile is different from your Facebook profile. Your current Facebook friends and anyone outside of Dating can’t see your Dating profile. For example, your Dating activities don’t appear in your Facebook Feed.
- All conversations you have in Dating are separate from your conversations on Facebook Messenger.
- You can delete your Dating profile without deleting your Facebook account. However, deleting your Facebook account also deletes your Dating profile.
Features of Facebook Dating
Using the Facebook dating feature comes with some features. They include:
- Stories sharing via linked accounts: Users can get their shared stories from their Instagram and Facebook accounts to the Facebook dating account. This means your account can be linked to your Instagram and Facebook profiles.
- Live locations: In the chat room with other users, live locations can be shared within themselves. This is meant to provide security among users.
- Secret Crush: The secret crush feature allows users to add up to 9 of their Facebook friends. This is normally not allowed by default. You will have to add them to your secret crush list, and they will add you to theirs before you can get matched to them.
Facebook Dating Home
As said earlier, users are required to sign up for an account on Facebook dating. This can be done via the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the homepage, tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on the “see more” options.
- Then tap on Dating.
- You will be required to create a Facebook dating account from this page.
- Fill in your gender and location to continue.
- Then put in place 12 tiles or get answers to the questions asked on the page.
- Add some pictures of you to let others know who you are or how you look.
- Select your match preference and tap on continue.
After this step, your account will be created and ready to use. You will have to tap on the love icon to notify an interest in a user. Otherwise, you can skip the user by tapping on the cancel sign (X).
Facebook draws its features from other dating apps in the market. It has a secret crush feature and an event or group column where you can find users willing to connect. It can share your location and enables you to pair with other users around your locality. Facebook dating also has a safety feature and allows you to combine it with Instagram.
Other Ways to Date on Facebook
Dating on Facebook is also possible via the following options:
- Facebook Messenger chats.
- Dating and relationship groups on Facebook. Join a Facebook dating group near you and start connecting with other willing singles.
- Facebook dating pages. Follow dating pages and meet those who share your interest.
- Gamerooms and other events on Facebook. You can meet someone you like, and who knows? You can get interested in each other.
That is how Facebook dating works. Facebook Dating App Download!