Managing your friends on Facebook social media is not a child’s play. It might get difficult reaching everyone as some of your friends could be hidden. Here, you will be guided on how to see hidden Facebook friends on your account.
Apart from having to reach out to people you’ve not chatted with for a long while, you might also be skeptical about the people you are chatting with and as well, know his or her kind of person.
Check out: Facebook Security Settings
An easy way to know who someone is or what they are capable of is to trace out the person’s friends. Little wonder they say that birds of the same feather flock in the nearest proximity.
Why it is possible for people’s friend list to be hidden is because the Facebook site has been through some modifications which enable people to hide their friend lists from someone or the general public at large.
You should note that the major essence of making one’s friend’s list a secret it is usually employed for security reasons. Therefore, when your friend hides their friend’s list, you should know that they are definitely hiding something from you.
It is either they just want a private life on the social media platform or the account is being used for spamming business. Whatever the case may be, you will make your way into the hidden friend’s list.
However, before we get into how to view someone’s hidden friends’ list on Facebook, let’s have a look at how to create a Facebook account:
- Startup your Android device.
- Then, go to the Google Play Store and look for the Facebook app.
- On the Play Store, select Download.
- Allow the app to download before installing it.
- Tap to open the app once it’s been installed.
- Once you’ve arrived at the Facebook app’s main page, tap the “create a new account” button.
- You must now complete the form by providing your full name, mobile number, email account, password, birthdate, and gender information.
- To continue, tap Signup.
- Then, in the required form, copy and paste the confirmation code that was supplied to you.
How to Sign Up for Facebook on a Computer
The following are the steps to successfully sign up for Facebook:
- Go to www.facebook.com and sign up for an account.
- Once you’ve done so, go to the upper or lower side of the screen or homepage and click the “create a new account” link.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a new page with several blank boxes.
- These boxes should have your personal information in them.
- Now enter your name, email address, contact number, password, sex, and birthdate.
- Once you’ve completed all of the steps accurately, hit the signup button.
- A confirmation text will be sent to your phone number or email address.
- This message contains the digits that you must enter to validate your registration.
- Fill in those numbers in the Facebook verification box.
- Then click the “continue” button.
You are now a Facebook user after completing all of the stages of the sign-up process.
Congratulations, your Facebook account is now active. You can now use the platform to access a variety of Facebook features.
Steps to Login to Your Facebook Account
If you already have a Facebook account and are having trouble logging in, here are the steps to take:
- Use your browser to go to facebook.com.
- Next, look for a place where you may input your login information. Now, either your account’s phone number or email address must be entered.
- Please enter your password.
- After that, click login to access your account.
- It’s that basic and clear. After that, you’ll be redirected to your Fb profile.
Now that we’ve covered everything, let’s get down to business with Facebook’s Hidden Friends List – How Can I See Someone’s Facebook Hidden Friends List?
We will be looking at five routes through which you can do this, let’s see how;
Route 1: Social Revealer
This route requires the use of a PC that has an active Google Chrome app installed on it. So, you should get these things set and available.
- Launch Google Chrome web store on your PC
- Install “Social Revealer“ and open Facebook.
- Sign in to your account with the appropriate details.
- Head to the profile of the person whose friend’s list you want to see.
- Click open the “Social Revealer” extension and search for “See friends” options and click on it.
- Immediately, a fresh tab loads open showing a list of all the Facebook friends of the targetted Facebook user.
Route 2: Mutual Friend’s user ID
This route is followed through the user ID of a mutual friend you have with the person whom you want access to his/her friend’s list.
- Get the user Facebook ID of your mutual friend and the person whose friend list you want to ‘a peep’ on the friend’s list.
- With this URL; https://www.facebook.com/YOUR_TARGET/friends?and=FRIEND_OF_YOUR_TARGET, go ahead and view the mutual friends between the two the both of them i.e, the target and the mutual friend you decided to use.
Route 3: Target’s Timeline
You will need to go through the target’s timeline via your account in this route, let’s see how.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Head to the target timeline.
- Tap any image or post of your choice. When this is done, find “fbid =” and copy the number after it but be sure to stop before the “&” character.
- Open a new tab and paste: “https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends”
- In the URL you copied, change the number between “Search /…… / friends”
- Further, press “enter” to search. The target’s list of hidden friends on Facebook will be displayed.
This is all you should know about how to see hidden Facebook friends. Trust it was helpful. Please SHARE.